Resources for UBCO Faculty and Staff

Requests can range from simple repairs or changing a light bulb, to renovating your office space or consulting with someone to optimize the use of your space on campus.
Submit your request through the Facilities Work Request system and it will be assigned and distributed to the appropriate team.

Note: For all requests involving an application to an external funding agency (e.g. Canada Foundation of Innovation, Western Economic Diversification, Genome Canada), check the Office of Research Services Institutional Programs webpage for internal procedures and deadlines prior to initiating a request with Project Services.

Resources for Contractors, Consultants & Vendors

These guidelines provide the information you need prior to starting a project all the way through to project completion.