Contractors, Consultants & Vendors
Get the information you need about projects on UBC’s Okanagan campus. These guidelines provide the information you need prior to starting a project all the way through to project completion.
Before arriving on campus
Here are a few important points to note before arriving on campus.
Review the following documents before beginning the job or project.
- Contractor Safety & Orientation Manual
- Project Impact Assessment
- Okanagan – Technical Guidelines
- Construction & Renovation Waste and Diversion Tracking
- Technical Guidelines
- Learning Space Guidelines
- Traffic Management Plan Guidelines
- Traffic Management Plan Application
- Interior Signage Guidelines
- Campus Planning – Plans and Guidelines
- Technical Safety BC – Required Electrical Markings
- UBC Okanagan Lab Renovation Guide
- Supplementary Conditions to CCDC Contracts
Risk assessment and procedures
UBC is committed to the safety, health and well-being of our campus community. Use of the risk assessments and procedures is essential to maintenance of a safe and healthy environment.